Monday, November 22, 2010

Unfortunately I didn't finish any paintings last week, but in the spirit of keeping my resolve of posting each week, I am going to write a little entry here. Basically, I have 3 big painting days at home: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Last week I was gone most of the day Thursday, and Tuesday was cut in half. (Meetings, appointments....) Wednesdays and Fridays I work. But I have been up since 4:00 a.m. painting and I am in THE ZONE!! I should get a lot of painting done today and tomorrow. It is such a pleasant late fall morning...chilly outside but a nice fire in the stove, kids busy getting ready for school...Trevor is singing to himself.....I put the pumpkin pie in the oven to warm up and I can smell it now. Sigh. Well I better go paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment