Tuesday, November 27, 2012

These are my paintings for the December show at Red Raven. The first one has an owl in it. I don't know if he/she will be back again in another painting, but I suspect he might. I was out running at the crack of dawn one morning, and it was quite dark still because of cloud cover. I was running through a woodsy part where the trees on each side of the winding road reach over forming a tunnel. The most magnificent thing....a pair of big owls were swooping back and forth over my head. One stopped and watched me as I passed. One of those gifts, you know? It was so awesome. The second painting with the pinks and oranges reminded me of my dear friend Tiffany who died 2010. The essence of the painting felt like her, so I named it Tiffany's Reflection. The last 6 paintings are very small....4x4 inches
Tiffany's Reflection
Somewhere Silent Morning
Solstice
Fall Prism

No comments:

Post a Comment